Monday, November 14, 2005

a quick note

Hahnny: you bring me great joy.
Nathan: I am glad that you are enjoying the music. It sounds as if you are doing well. To clear the confusion no I am not affiliated with AIM; however, the missionaries I am currently working with (the russells) have been AIM missionaries for ten years.
Bitter Buffalo: I am not really clear on who you are but you are more than welcome to join the ride and keep posted on what is happening on this journey. And in response to your quote I would say that I know the feeling; it is among a slew of feelings of which I have not yet figured out what to do with (but I am hoping for transformation in my life as I am here). The other day I sat in what was a archetypical compassion international commercial. I sat among all the children caring for the other children, with flies all over them. I do not know what to do yet with my compassion/lack of compassion for these children. I wrote a message today for the equality of women and will (hopefully) speak tomorrow afternoon. I hope it will help changeforthebetter the situation I sat in the other day.

3 Comments:

At 10:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Every situation, properly perceived, becomes an opportunity to heal the Son of God. And he is healed because you offered faith to him, giving him to the Holy Spirit and releasing him from every demand you ego would make of him. Thus do you see him free, and in this vision does the Holy Spirit share. And since He shared it He has given it, and so He heals through you. It is this joining Him in a united purpose that makes this purpose real, because you make it whole. An this IS healing. The body is healed because you came without it, and joined the Mind in which all healing rests." - A.C.M. I found peace in this paragraph and hope it brings you such. The experiences you write are humbling and overwhelming - My prayers are with you. -

 
At 11:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep writing about what is happening- it is inspiring- I am realizing that I too could live out my days in Michigan with the same awe and care for people but I don’t- its all too familiar. You my friend are in the hands of God- (the original ‘hands’) I am excited and wanting to be there with you, I think because he that lives in me longs that I would more fully live in him- like you are doing right now. "11Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. 12I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. 14You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." John 14 I think and pray for you often!

 
At 2:04 AM , Blogger Didymus (der Blinde) said...

Bitter Buffalo is also known as "the big gem daddy" or, lovingly, just as "gem gem."

I am praying for you brother and will write you soon. Will the russles' adddress be useful for post if I send something next week by sea?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home