Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Sup-date

[Didymus here, word has come from the bush, as follows . . .]

1. Letter

Dear . . .,
I got an email from John this morning. No news, but apparently
everyone is safe in Nairobi.
Cordially,
Kevin P.

2. Pictures


The house slab is "mostly" poured and the supporting columns too. Even some of the walls are going up.




Lions enjoying a wildebeest for breakfast about five miles from our house. (Seen on recent game drive with visitors from Houston and Denver.)

3 Comments:

At 9:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

phil-

so crazy your in the frica!!! im sure your livin the life up there and God is working like crazy. anyway im takin a trip out west this christmas break and im gonna be traveling "up wads" if u know what i mean. thats right im gonna be in lakewood and skiing the colorado mountains. actually we are staying in lakewood because my buddy is getting married in morrison. so even though im excited because i get to go to colorado im bummed because your not gonna be there. anyway- i love u much and will continue to pray for you and timmy!!!

 
At 10:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday I went to Whole Foods.
It was the day they opened.

They gave me a green grocery bag and I bought organic.

I am in the process of deleting thinks like 'safeway' and 'walmart' from my mind so that my worldview can handle Whole Foods.

I owe it all to you

Bethka

 
At 10:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS in my blog world 'k' sometimes means 'g'

Bethka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home